Tuesday 27 September 2016

Zodiac blanket

This is the zodiac blanket that was the 2015 last ever Natural Dye Studio blanket club which I made for Lottie  (my daughter) I finished sewing in the ends after she had moved so it was a little late but the last part wasn't released until December. I got a bit behind with my sewing in of the ends and should have been more disciplined about sewing them in each month but it's a mistake I won't be making again! I have more finished objects to share but thought I would start with this one as it was both a happy and sad project in so many ways, I know it is being loved and used as it sits on the sofa in the new house and hopefully is a cosy reminder of home.

1 comment:

busybusybeejay said...

That is lovely .So much work in it.Hope Lottie loves it.Lookforward to seeing more soon.Barbarax