Wednesday 30 April 2014

Where did the time go?

Sorry I have been so long again but I think that we bought a time shrinking object and not a puppy as the last 3 weeks have completely vanished with very little to show for them!

Bertie has been a busy boy though as we had a few days away at Easter and he enjoyed lots of new experiences such as 'walking' along the beach:


And visiting the pier:


Also a quick trip to the pub:


He has also been enjoying my kaleidoscope blanket, I am a little behind now as I have just finished my 'March' part:


Hopefully I will make some progress in catching up soon but I am a little distracted as you can see! More soon from us both x



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bertie looks like he didn't actually do much walking!!

Claire said...

Hi Sarah, nice to hear from you again. Bertie is so sweet. Loving the blanket as well.