Tuesday 27 September 2011

Spinning adventure!

Firstly Lottie was fine on the train - she had her phone and it only takes 1 1/2 hrs from Crewe to Euston and on pain of death her father was there on time to meet her! He brought her home in the car on Sunday so all was well - didn't stop me worrying though!

So Saturday morning saw me rootling through my Ravelry groups and spying a spinning chair for sale here in Cheshire. Saturday lunch time saw us pootling through an Autumnal Cheshire right across to Frodsham and back again in time for the Grand Prix Qualifying. We decided to take Ted out for a drive as he loves to go riding in the car and in the absence of walks is the only countryside he gets to see these days. Sadly the last couple of days has seen a downturn in his wellness but we have increased one of his tablets and are off to see the vet again on Thursday.


I am now the proud owner of a spinning chair and it is just the right height for me to spin at so this means I should be able to do a bit more without feeling like I should be bent double when I get up. What this space...... Other than that I don't have much news to share apart from the fact that I didn't get to go to Zumba in the end firstly Dave booked a loft survey for insulation to be fitted and then my Tooth broke and I landed up at the dentist with a temporary filling and the promise of a root canal filling next week - so much joy to look forward to! This next few days is action packed - log delivery tomorrow, vets Thursday and loft insulation fitting Friday. Next week I have the chimney sweep and the dentist, not sure I can cope with all this much fun!

I will be back with more excitement soon! Sxx

2 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I don't know how I missed this post.I like the look of your spinning chair.did you go to Lady Heyes while you were in frodsham,lots of antiquy things,books and even some craft?

Sarah Knits said...

Sadly we didn't go to Lady Heyes because of Ted - too hot to leave him in the car and too distressing for him plus too exciting to let him walk around!

I have been before with some friends though, I am not really an antiquy person but liked the craft part.