Monday 7 February 2011

1, 2, 3, Bobble!

Friday night saw me sat on the hearth rug whilst supervising the fire counting 1, 2, 3, bobble over and over in an attempt to find a missing stitch - this was to provide much hilarity for Lottie as she saw me chanting aloud. Needless to say I couldn't find the stitch and had to undo 2 rounds of bobbles - these little monsters take ages to do grrr!

Also hindering the bobble process was a rather sick and grumpy Dave, he is off to the Docs today for antibiotics as there is no other solution left for the vile tonsillitis!

I really like these cotton socks and have put them aside for long enough - it turns out they were cast on in October 2009 but put aside for other things! I will finish them very soon, I need to finish them to save my sanity. Thank fully I have finished the bobble part and just need to finish the rib and do the heel...... maybe tonight.

Also will someone please do me a huge favour and buy some of the lovely new yarn Allison has just put in her shop as it is taking all of my will power not to go and buy it - especially as I will be needing new sock projects very soon!

2 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

Isn't it annoying when you lose a stitch.Some yarns are so difficult to take back and the finer the yarn is the harder it is.I am about to buy some wool from Allison.I just need to do my sums after a very expensive weekend in birminham!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, those bobble socks again! I really must give that pattern a go, I've just bought the new Cookie A book though and there are sooo many beautiful patterns in there, it's hard to know which one to do first.