Friday 17 December 2010

Still not done!

I have finally cast off my Amore shawl which I don't think I will get to block until next year (I have been wearing it though) - it is so cosy in my Posh Alpaca. I am almost done with the NDS Gigi scarf as well and have wound my lovely new red Aran yarn from Allison's shop with the hope of making mittens. (too dark for pics today)

On the other hand I still have a tree to decorate and presents and food to buy. Finally it is my last bead class of the year today but I don't suppose they will actually get much of the samplers done as I think it will be about chatting and swapping xmas bits.

I have done quite a bit of on line shopping this year as I haven't been able to get some things in the shops - I hope it all arrives safely. More soon.........

No comments: