Monday 22 November 2010

Sweet Jazz!

So here it is at last - I needed the help of my trusty vase to try and show you how it looks on (flat it is not so pretty). I loved knitting this, the plain part was easy and didn't need a lot of
attention at all and the edge was a very easy lace pattern - all in all it is my favourite at the moment. It is helped by the fact that the yarn is so soft and snuggly.

I am hoping to buy more yarn this weekend to make another (I am smiling nicely at you mr indoors!). It isn't that I don't have yarn, just not enough of one sort - it took over a skein to do and I am not sure it would look right if you made it any smaller. More soon, S xx

3 comments:

Claire said...

Now that is absolutely beautiful. Well done you.

busybusybeejay said...

that is really lovely.I must get the pattern and treat myself to some lovely wool.

Anonymous said...

I love that pattern - it is in my Ravelry queue! Hope mr gives you some pennies to spend at the trunk sale & don't forget to post what you buy! You can never have too much stash, after all, you might get snowed in for days and you must have something to keep you occupied!