Monday 2 August 2010

Home again!

I am back here in Cheshire now - 4 1/2 hours drive home (not too bad) and I managed to do a bit of knitting - a 'no drop clop' for Lottie's friend that was for last xmas!!!

The weather in Norfolk was great, not too windy except for when we were on the beach - it is always a bit windier down there but we did have lots of very calm days as well as it being hot. I have lots of washing to get on with now but the sky here has just got cloudy so I will put it on and see how it goes.

Am off to drop Lottie off at a friends house and have to go to work later (boo hoo). Although I did take both the Tilia shawls with me and I intended to take photos I will have to do that now we are back, I was far too busy enjoying myself - sorry!

More on my knitting later......

1 comment:

busybusybeejay said...

Glad you had a good holiday with lots of knitting.We need to see the photos though.What are your latest projects?